11.22.2010

off duty.









wow! what a weekend. it was kicked off on friday by celebrating my brother's birthday at MUA in oakland. i'm feeling so bad because i accidentally deleted all the pics from that night. i got some really cool shots i tried to apply any photography 'skills' i had in :( it was an enjoyable evening. saturday was goldenGrey's fashion show and i don't know if i've ever been so nervous and so excited at the same time. it was a blast. i felt an adrenaline rush but it kind of messed up my walk because i thought i could've walked a little slower lol. then on sunday, we celebrated my grandmother-in-law's(?) 89th birthday 2 hours away. we finally got home at 8 sunday night and it appeared that a tornado had gone through our house ;)

now it's monday and it's my first 'day off' ahhh...

anyway, this is my new favorite sweater. it's by f21's sub-line twelve by twelve. my first purchase from that line. it actually had black beads all over it but i took them all off. and this is the love21 top i posted previously. i can't wait to receive my house of holland tights!!! they've been on my wishlist since may or so and i ordered them last week so they'll be here any day now!

7 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for your comments, so nice of you! I got the cardigan in the topshop sale, such a bargain and I love it! Im so glad I came accross your blog, you are absolutely gorgeous and have amazing style. You defs have a new fan! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan! I just started following you and all I gotta say is I LOVE your style. I love this cardi too and how you styled it with the top & jean shorts w/tights. Can't wait to see those new tights you ordered :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you replied fast but thank you. You probably get this A LOT but you are now one of my fashion inspirations. You'll be on my side bar now. And yes I hope I get to go to SF.. your lucky you live in the bay area! I can't get over your style. Seriously one of the well dressed bloggers I came across :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your hair ! Love it. And love that sweater, looks os comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute sweater! I probably would have taken off the beads too. Twelve by Twelve was always trying to do a little extra. But surprisingly they have a some good stuff lately.

    ReplyDelete