11.03.2010

erase me.








yay, polkadot packages! this sweater finally came in today :) i'm so in love with it. i initially wanted it in camel but they sold out in my size. i saw this 'navy blue' one which looks more like black to me. blue would not have been my first choice but i thought the camel matched my hair too well anyway. so i'm really happy about it actually being black, ha.

today was also the giants victory parade and it was so awesome to see each player experience this championship. although i'm an a's fan, i was proud of this bay area team and the spirit the bay area has is just amazing. i'm definitely celebrating my birthday next year at an a's game! haha

topshop cardigan, f21 top, levi's shorts, target tights, deena & ozzy boots

4 comments:

  1. Oooo that cardi is amazing! Black, Blue, or Camel... it's fabulous. :) Hope all is well with you!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the cardi! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun.. not sure if you're still wanting a pair of black JC clogs.. but I was at Nordies Rack over the weekend and they were only $47 + an additional 30% off or something like that... There was a bunch of other JC's on sale too.. and super sweet Elizabeth & James and Sam Edlemans... not sure if it's like that at all Nordies Rack though.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete