11.11.2010

girls day out.







took my weekly trip to the city today but this time it was with my girls, calise & chloe. calise, my eldest was growing out of her clothes so i was happy to bring her back to all the things i saw last week at zara that i absolutely adored. i really wanted to leave the store with everything we saw, including their shoes and boots but i could never justify buying a pair of $60 boots that my daughter will grow out of soon and wear for just one season.

we played dress up a little when we got home and we all got really into it. here are a couple things we got today... :)

2 comments:

  1. hello! i recently discovered your blog! is amazing, keep going on this good job! you my check out mine, you`ll love it! if you follow, i`ll return the favor! tnx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how I haven't come across your blog before! I'm a follower now =)

    Your girls are too gorgeous! Definitely take after their stylish mum!

    xo
    saffron-haze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete