5.10.2010

rec'd.




okay, i know...two posts in one day, but i just got these in the mail and i love love love them! waited over a week for them. these are such beauties. i found the last pair online and they only had size 8, i'm usually a 7 but i thought i would just try. and to my pleasant surprise, they fit like a dream. well not really a surprise because jc's always run smaller and these only came in whole sizes so i kind of knew...

they're very comfy too! they're a little high but i don't feel it on the arch of my feet, which makes everything okay.

military parka f21, nude top h&m, jean leggings f21, jc's jildor.com

4 comments:

  1. Yo too buy in H&M and Zara, me too. You never wear bell bottom trhousers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE zara!! y h&m!! i am looking for the perfect pair of bell bottoms actually! i have a lot of bootcut or flares but no me gusta...me gusta mas wide en la opening. ves a cocomodestyle.blogspot.com? ella es muy bonita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah yo tengo varios de but cut and becomes in skiny jeans, i dont ¡ like the bellbottom at all. I ask you because i never see whith bell bottoms. I visit this blog. Hablas muy bien el espaƱol, se te entiende perfectamente.
    A Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sandals are super cute. Great blog.

    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete