4.23.2011

orange.



minkpink blouse via karmaloop (20% off HOTMOM), dittos shorts, zara clogs, vintage fendi clutch


i've been really into orange-red, lavender, cream and black together lately.  that's what i concentrated on when i went shopping yesterday and found a super cute pair of orange-red shorts from zara (not this pair i'm wearing here).  i got a couple more solids and found a pair of scalloped hem shorts from h&m - last one and it was in my size!  i'm so excited...and plus my litttle brother finally bought a new lens!  i think i'll wait to show everything through them.
i was finally able to change nail colors from sand tropez to nice is nice...which is really nice :)  it's a pretty pale lavender that looks so good with my orangey reds!

i posted a link to this on my previous post because i couldn't figure out how to turn it into a jpeg.  my cousin was able to so i'm posting it again :)
   

13 comments:

  1. orange seems to be the color for this spring.. love your orange shorts.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, definitely have fallen head over heels for this outfit - love the blouse and coloured shorts. There's nothing I love more about this Spring than the popping colours that I will be witnessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this really is such a GORGEOUS and kind of like a breathe of fresh air outfit! :) i love the rust shorts, such a pretty color and loved how you paired it with the gold accessories. and omg congrats on the newspaper feature!! and have been following your cousin actually on youtube for a while now and didnt even know you two were related!! lol. small world :).
    hope you're having a lovely easter girl! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is amazing. I really like the shorts and the flowy top. It's so cute! Great blog

    Definitely following

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style! Found you on Chictopia! Am following now! xo

    www.nydontleaveme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS. just sent you an email! :)
    hope you're having a great day so far girl! t2usoon :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blouse + shorts! You and I have the same idea... sheer flowing blouses over short shorts is all I want to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your blog via chictopa! I'm now following you! i would love for you to check out my blog and provide feedback for me! Thanks! Great outfit too, love the shorts!

    http://live-life-in-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous summer look, like your shorts


    xx claudia
    www.cla-sib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. just perfect! you are one of my fave bloggers and i just absolutely adore your style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my favorite outfits that you've worn so far !!

    Nesta,
    http://neonstars.blogspot.com/
    _

    ReplyDelete