12.31.2011

recollect.





dug way back in my closet today and pulled out this f21 polkadot top from last spring and these really old  grey marc by MJ jeans that i didn't even get in any shots.  they were updated with my brown floppy fedora and my new watch.  i was in my closet putting together some outfits for a few upcoming events i'll be attending and thought i'd put some use to the pieces i hold on to for sentimental reasons.
...so on that cheesy note, i must give a big thanks to all my readers, the friends i've made through blogging, all the sponsors i've gotten and will be working with soon.  i never thought all this photo-taking and rambling would bring these opportunities.  
this will probably be the last post of the year so i wish everyone a happy and blessed new year
<3
     

3 comments:

  1. I love your clutch. Where did you get it from?

    Anne
    http://inspiredbythesethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag and watch. You have great accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see more from you in 2012! Hope you had a wonderful New Year :)

    ReplyDelete