6.27.2011

a mesh knit.



zara top, kova & t jeans, old br belt

i actually got this top from the girls section at zara.  i saw it in a bright yellow the week before the sale started and told my sister i'd totally get it for myself if they had it in a different color.  it's weird how they bring out things out of no where during their sales....which i don't mind because i get a lot of their "sold out" things on sale.  that's what i love about zara sales.  and so i got this for $10!  

i will finally be giving my sam edelmans a rest!  barely any shoes have caught my eye this summer unlike last when i found clogs i wanted everywhere i looked.  i'm waiting for 2 pairs of shoes in the mail.  hopefully they work out...i'm excited to incorporate them into my not so traditional summer wardrobe i've been putting together this year. 

7 comments:

  1. What a darling find! You look beautiful in the open knit.


    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a steal! I love that mesh top :)


    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great top..love it !!

    found your blog from chictopia
    and i do love your style :)
    i'm following you now
    wish you can do the same thing whenever you had a chance

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! love your blog :)
    I'd be happy if you check out my blog and follow if you like. xx

    http://soundofsweetlullabies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete