7.31.2011

intermittent.



zara knit, uo shorts, asos boots, sister's suede bag

this was taken last tuesday when we celebrated my dad's birthday.  i finally had the time to upload and edit these today.  ...long and busy week!  this has been my favorite outfit to wear the last couple weeks, i try really hard not to wear it everyday.  and this is my go to wall i guess.  we also celebrated my mom's birthday yesterday (pictures to come).  happy birthday to the most amazing parents!   love you!  <3

it was the perfect sunday; a nice dose of truth, love and eh laundry...

oh and shout out to denni or dannie (sorry :), whose boyfriend approached me today at church and told me his girlfriend was a fan of the blog and didn't believe him when he told her he sees me at church.  i have awesome readers :)


9 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I especially love that top :)
    xx, Anh
    http://nolastpage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! The knit top is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful top! I like you're hair:)

    www.muaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The suede purse and boots make such a beautiful pair! Looking lovely, girl.

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! Love your shirts, your bag and your boots! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that top is gorgeous,who would be tempted to wear it everyday its so cute! :)

    Christine
    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty :)

    http://www.toopoorforcouture.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nie blouse and... your hair:)

    ReplyDelete