7.31.2011

intermittent.



zara knit, uo shorts, asos boots, sister's suede bag

this was taken last tuesday when we celebrated my dad's birthday.  i finally had the time to upload and edit these today.  ...long and busy week!  this has been my favorite outfit to wear the last couple weeks, i try really hard not to wear it everyday.  and this is my go to wall i guess.  we also celebrated my mom's birthday yesterday (pictures to come).  happy birthday to the most amazing parents!   love you!  <3

it was the perfect sunday; a nice dose of truth, love and eh laundry...

oh and shout out to denni or dannie (sorry :), whose boyfriend approached me today at church and told me his girlfriend was a fan of the blog and didn't believe him when he told her he sees me at church.  i have awesome readers :)


10 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I especially love that top :)
    xx, Anh
    http://nolastpage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! The knit top is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful top! I like you're hair:)

    www.muaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The suede purse and boots make such a beautiful pair! Looking lovely, girl.

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! Love your shirts, your bag and your boots! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute booties!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that top is gorgeous,who would be tempted to wear it everyday its so cute! :)

    Christine
    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty :)

    http://www.toopoorforcouture.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nie blouse and... your hair:)

    ReplyDelete