6.13.2013

stark.


shopakira denim shirt c/o, zara shorts & shoes, old urban outfitter clutch

i really don't mean to make this color scheme a new theme on my blog, i promise some color in the next few posts.  but for now, i couldn't resist pairing this almost bleached white denim shirt with more white.  i love the starkness of white sometimes and i wished the sun was shining directly on me for more of that feel but i was a little too late trying to get out of the house.  i also thought these silver and nude shoes were perfect for this look...i even added silver jewelry which i had a hard time compiling for a look.        

8 comments:

  1. Hey,
    great pictures and a sweet outfit. :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I'm no stranger to wearing color, I love lighter colors for summer. I just tend to not wear it so often, because I'm clumsy and will likely get it dirty before even leaving the house. True story.

    I love this shirt. The "gills" are pretty cool. It's like air condition built into the shirt. LOL. Happy Thursday-ing, love.

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This clutch is gorgeous! Also, I love how the blue of the shirt is slowly fading to white and how it matches perfectly your shorts. Spot on! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. THe cutout on the denim is actually nice and not too crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guapa!!! Hoy me he permitido el lujo de sacarte en mi blog!!
    Espero que te guste la entrada!!
    BESOS!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and your style!

    www.giulselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a great look on you!
    the denim top looks fab.

    http://themissore.blogspot.com/2013_07_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit and I ADORE YOUR BLOG! :)

    Follow my Tumblr fashion blog

    xx, Mirna ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete