7.19.2012

third power.



vintage silk blouse (love this silk crewneck), old gap diy cutoffs (similar here), zara heels, f21 clutch/bag

my favorite top this summer + white cutoffs + these zara wang look alikes, easily my favorite look of the moment...as done here again on my IG last week.  i didn't mean to do this white on white look on more white but the backdrop i originally had in mind was just not working.  i kind of like how this worked out.  

i really wanted to wear silver accessories (found a lot of really cute ones here) because i have been working on my silver collection.  hopefully i can start showing them soon!



8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your clutch and your Zara heels!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those heels, so chic
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this b&w simplicity with great choice of accessories and jewelry!

    http://i-shopped-till-i-dropped.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove your blog! you look amazing!!

    www.floatchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok you may be the one who finally sold me on those Zara pumps! I love the element of sophistication and subtle edginess they bring to any outfit.. xx

    April Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for backtracking! Love that shoes, perfect for an all white look! :)

    ReplyDelete